This multifunctional environmental sensor features an SHTC3 temperature & humidity sensor, BMP280 barometric pressure sensor, VEML7700 ambient light sensor and an ML8511 UV sensor on a single board!
Professional sensor chips are selected for each kind of parameter measurement. The reasonable layout and heat conduction of main chips are carefully considered in the circuit design, which effectively guarantees the accuracy of the data.
The product has an MCU processing chip onboard that converts the sensor raw data into values with the standard units so you can directly use them in your projects. For example, it uses ℃ and °F for temperature, % for humidity, Kpa for barometric pressure, lx for light illuminance and mw/m² for UV light.
The environmental sensor supports two communication methods (UART and I2C) with Arduino and Python libraries provided.
Incredibly useful and small in size, you can use it to make indoor and outdoor environmental monitoring systems and other similar projects. The online wiki will also help get you up and running quickly.
Connection Example - FireBeetle
- Mini size can be directly soldered onto your PCB
- Switchable I2C and UART two output modes
- The highly integrated module can test a variety of data at the same time (temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, altitude, ultraviolet intensity, ambient light intensity)
- Reasonable layout and high precision
- Working Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Working Current: 35mA
- Output Signal: I2C, UART
- Working Temperature: -20~70℃
- Size: 30mm x 20.5mm/1.18 x 0.81"
Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Barometric Pressure Unit Relationship: 1000pa = 10hpa = 1kpa
- Sensor Chip Model: BMP280
- Barometric Pressure Measurement Range: 3000~1100 hPa
- Relative Accuracy Of barometric Pressure: ±0.12 hPa
- Absolute barometric Pressure Accuracy: ±1 hPa
Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Sensor Chip Model: SHT-C3
- Relative Humidity Accuracy: ±2%RH
- Relative Humidity Resolution: 0.01%RH
- Relative Humidity Measurement Range: 0~100
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2℃
- Temperature Resolution: 0.01℃
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40~125℃
- Sensor Chip Model: ML8511
- Ultraviolet Sensitive Wavelength UV-A (320-400nm), UV-B (280-320nm)
- Ultraviolet Output Unit: mW/㎡
Ambient Light Sensor
- Sensor Chip Model: VEML7700
- Ambient Light Accuracy: 0.0036 lx/ct
- Ambient Light Range: 0~120 klx
- 1x Fermion: Multifunctional Environmental Sensor
- 2x 2.54mm 6-pin male headers
|3||SCL||I2C Clock Line|
|4||SDA||I2C Data Line|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.