The ICG-20660L is a high-precision 6-axis IMU module that integrates a 3-axis accelerometer (±2/4/8/16g), a 3-axis gyroscope (±125/250/500dps) and on-chip 16-bit ADCs.
With up to ±1% initial sensitivity and low noise (6.5mdps/√Hz), it is very suitable for anti-shaking applications.
The 6-axis motion sensor includes 512-byte FIFO to reduce traffic on the serial bus interface. Also, it features functions like programmable interrupts and FSYNC (frame synchronization), which can be used with other image/video capture devices to build up OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)/ EIS (Electric Image Stabilization) projects.
Additionally, the small size of the sensor makes it flexible for various scenarios.
- High Precision
- Low Noise
- 512-byte FIFO
- Programmable interrupts
- Frame synchronization
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Current Consumption:
- 140uA (sleep mode)
- 520uA (Accelerometer mode only)
- 4.27mA (Gyro mode only)
- 4.9mA (accelerometer and gyro mode)
- Initial Sensitivity: accelerometer ±1%; gyro ±1%
- Non-linear Sensitivity: accelerometer ±0.5%, gyro ±0.1%
- Interface: I2C/SPI（7MHz）
- Selectable Scale: ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g
- Gyroscope Range: ±125/±250/±500dps
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~85℃
- Dimension: 22x15mm/ 0.87x0.59"
- 1x Fermion ICG 20660L Accel+Gyro 6-Axis IMU Module Breakout
- 1x 2.54mm Single Row Pin Header Black-8P
- 1x 2.54mm Single Row Pin Header Black-4P