ESP8266 arduino module has a powerful on-chip processing and storage capacity, built-in 32-bit processor, built-in Lwip protocol stack. Support AP+STA mode co-exist. And you could configure various parameters via AT commands.
Note: Since the STA mode which support the Server mode is not stable, we are working on that you could refer to the ESP8266 manual book to try.
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P),soft-AP
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
- Built-in low-power 32-bit CPU: can work as an application processor
- Support WPA WPA2/WPA2-PSK encryption
- Support UART interface
- Support for TTL serial port to wireless application
- Working voltage: 3.3V power <240Ma
- Wireless standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Wifi Bee-ESP8266 x1
This project makes a Heart Beat Detection and Monitoring System using Arduino that will detect the heart beat using the Pulse Sensor and will show the readings in BPM (Beats Per Minute).
- FireBeetle Board-ESP8266 WiFi dev board
- 2.8" USB TFT Touch Display Screen
- 3.7V Polymer Lithium lon battery
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.