This adapter board converts a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4) to the Raspberry Pi 3B format, allowing you to maintain projects, designs and products that use the older Raspberry Pi 3B format by utilising the newer generation Compute Modules.
The adapter uses a standard CM4 connector on the rear of the board, breaking out to the full 3B footprint with all connectors.
- Please do not connect to other devices when programming the image by micro USB so as to ensure the CM4 can be powered on normally
- When using CM4, you need to provide 5V/4A
- USB 2.0 is closed by default, if used dtoverlay=dwc2,dr_mode=host should be added in config.txt
- Only supports a 5V fan (12V is not supported.) The speed of the 5V fan cannot be adjusted without a controller
- DSI interface is DSI1
- Micro-USB port is for power supply and for programming images USB SLAVE
Adapt them all!
We have a few other options in the store if you're into this CM4 adapting life:
- Onboard standard CM4 connector, support access to CM4 Lite / eMMc series boards
- Easily compatible with the interfaces of Raspberry Pi 3B / 3B+ boards
- Onboard headphone jack (extended from USB)
- Onboard 4-ch USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 transmission
- Onboard RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, 10 / 100 / 1000 M adaptive
- Onboard PoE header, for connecting PoE HATs
- 1x CM4-to-Pi3-Adapter
- 1x Screws pack