- Pictured fan is optional and not included - available here
- This case is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4
- Simple assembly required. Please see the assembly guide
Designed to be as small as possible whilst maintaining full functionality, the Cluster HAT Case enables access for all Cluster HAT and Raspberry Pi Ports whilst keeping all boards safe and sound!
The case includes our signature 'hex' air vents and cut-outs for Pi Zero microSD card access (tweezers required!).
New for v3.0 following customer feedback
- We've added a fan mounting section to assist with airflow! Simply add one of our 5V fans (fixings are included with the fan) and connecting this to the fan power pads on the Cluster HAT (Cluster HAT v2.5 only) via a 2-pin header (not included) or similar (image shows power added to alternative pads)
- Minor tweaks and improvements to port cutouts
- Lightpipes removed to simplify the design and build. We now only offer this case in clear (so you can see the LEDs!)
The Cluster HAT v3.0 Case Features:
- Compatible with all revisions of the 8086 Cluster HAT
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 only
- Laser Cut Acrylic
- Easy Assemble Case
- Manufactured in the UK
- Enables Access to all Raspberry Pi & Cluster HAT Ports
- Hex Air Vents
- Optional Fan mounting section (fan and pin headers not included)
- Zero MicroSD Access via "Cut-out"
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.