This rugged case includes a rear 1/4" -20 tripod mounting point allowing you to use your camera securely with a tripod. There are mounting holes on the edges of the case and also a slot on the rear for passing through your FPC camera cable.
Fixings are included for mounting your camera inside the case.
- Perfect for Raspberry Pi Camera: A protective case designed for Raspberry Pi camera modules, compatible with the Official Raspberry Pi Camera V1/V2 and most other 25*24mm size camera boards
- Quality Build: The transparent case and base are made of rigid ABS plastic, which not only looks great but also provides sturdy protection for your Raspberry Pi camera
- Hassle-free: Simply secure the camera board with the four screws included in the package, then snap the top cover to the base and you're ready to go
- Pocket Size and Lightweight: Overall size 1.57"x1.37"x0.58". Only about 9g easy to carry and store.
- Easy to use: The housing also has a mounting hole compatible with any tripod with standard 1/4"-20 mounting screws. This allows the camera to be secured anywhere you want, and the back also has an opening for the camera cable so you can remove it without opening the case.
- 1 x ABS camera case
- 4 x M1.8*5 self-tapping screws