The Arducam high-resolution autofocus camera module for the Raspberry Pi is an exclusive camera board that takes what other leading camera modules offer and excels in every single aspect.
The camera module has a resolution of 16 megapixels, an autofocus lens, an official camera module form factor and boatloads of improvements. The camera is the ideal choice for personal and industrial users alike, compatible with any existing Raspberry Pi models and works with the latest software from the Raspberry Pi Foundation, leveraging the same tuning algorithms used in the oﬃcial camera modules.
The package contains the camera board with a Sony IMX519 sensor and an autofocus lens and an FPC cable.
We also stock a compatible case!
Check out this early preview review from Jeff Geerling (shows the case as included however the retail version does not include this but is available as a separate product)
- 16MP Sony IMX519 sensor with a pixel resolution of 4656 x 3496 (twice as high as the v2 camera and 40% higher than the HQ camera)
- Compatible with any Raspberry Pi board with a MIPI/CSI interface
- Runs directly on the Raspberry Pi OS without much configuration
- Built-in autofocus motor allows you to get focus quickly so that you can focus to infinity no matter where you place your camera
- Minimum focus distance: 10cm
- Longest allowed exposure time: 200 seconds
- Can capture 1080p Full HD video at up to 30 frames per second and 720p HD video at up to 60 frames per second
- Provides an effective 80-degree field of view
- Same size as the Official Raspberry Pi Camera V2
- Compatible housing with tripod mounting point available separately
|Sensor||Sony IMX519 stacked
1.22 µm × 1.22 µm
pixel size 7.103 mm diagonal (Type 1/2.534)
|Lens: Autofocus||Autofocus; f/1.75; EFL: 4.28; FoV: 80°
Focus Range: 10 cm ~ infinite
|IR cut Filter||Integrated|
|Video Modes||1080p@30fps, 720p@60fps|
|Linux integration||V4L2 driver available|
|Ribbon Cable Length||150mm|
- Arducam IMX519 Autofocus Camera Module
- 150mm FPC cable (pre-fitted)