Get ready for our fastest Metro ever - the NXP iMX RT1011 microcontroller powers this board with a 500 MHz ARM Cortex M7 processor. There's 8 MB of execute-in-place QSPI for firmware + disk storage and 128KB of SRAM in-chip
- NXP iMX RT1011 processor - ARM Cortex M7 processor running at 500 MHz, with 128KB SRAM and high-speed USB
- AirLift WiFi Co-processor, with TLS/SSL support, plenty of RAM for sockets, communication is over SPI and has CircuitPython library support ready to go for fast wireless integration
- 8MB of QSPI XIP FlashPower options - 6-12VDC barrel jack or USB type C
- UNO-shape so shields can plug in
- Reset button - Click to restart, double-click to enter UF2 bootloader
- Boot-mode switches to get into the ROM bootloader (you can always reload code over USB if TinyUF2 gets corrupted somehow)
- SWD connector for advanced debugging access.
- On/Off switch
- STEMMA QT connector for I2C devices
- On/User LEDs + status NeoPixel
- Works with CircuitPython!
- 53.2mm x 72mm / 2" x 2.8"
- Height (w/ barrel jack): 14.8mm / 0.6"
- Weight: 22.5