This tripod offers great flexibility for all different kinds of shots and angles with your Raspberry Pi HQ Camera.
The tripod can be easily set to three different heights and includes a ball-head which turns 360-degrees. All of this is achieved with twist-lock knobs for convenient and quick adjustments.
Anti-skid feet keep your camera still and safe, with the tripod itself being made of high-quality fadeless ABS. Weighing just 130g with a folded length of 205mm - it's very easy to carry and store for projects on the go.
Use with our handy Raspberry Pi HQ Camera Mounts to make the ultimate Raspberry Pi tripod setup!
- 1/4″ Standard Mounting Screw: hassle-free fitting the Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera, DSLR camera and other devices with the tripod mount of 1/4”-20
- Ball Head: Easy to twist to allow your camera to get a 360-degree vision
- Twist lock with contoured knob fixes your camera in position
- 3 Variable Heights: Comes with a mini rotary knob head, rotate to switch to different heights and fix the leg as you need
- Durable and Reliable: Made of high-quality ABS, fadeless, waterproof and rust-resistant
- Antiskid silicone footpads keep the tripod from slipping
- Mini and Lightweight: Only ~130g with folded length 205mm - easy to carry and store
- Recommended max load weight is 3kg for optimal performance
We sourced this tripod especially for the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, however as the mounting screw is a standard 1/4” -20 it can also be used with our other camera products such as the mini camera module stand.
HQ Camera, lenses and cables not included