The ANSMANN 16340 3.6V Li-Ion protected battery (RCR123A) is extremely long-lasting and can be recharged up to 2000 times even under tough operating conditions. This battery has a nominal capacity of 850mAh.
Note: This battery has a button top and includes a protection circuit. The integrated safety board makes this battery slightly larger than the 16340 inside (17x35mm approximately) compared to unprotected 16340 Li-Ion batteries. This may make the battery unsuitable for certain battery holders and boards - please check before buying.
Lithium Battery Shipping: Due to courier restrictions, this product can only be shipped within England/Wales. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited to DHL. Why?
ANSMANN batteries are thoroughly tested for compliance with electrical, thermal, geometric and safety-related regulations.
Tough tests in Germany and Asia ensure only the best product quality will reach your hands. ANSMANN quality control engineers continuously monitor the products’ compliance with European and international approvals as well as to their own high quality standards.
- Equivalent to a CR123A – but rechargeable
- With a very low self-discharge, the battery keeps its charge for a long time, even when not used
- The power-to-weight ratio is much better than other battery technologies (eg. NiCD/NiMH/PB), with Lithium being much lighter
- Ideal in modern devices like LED torches, headlights, e-cigarettes, laser pens, etc
- High capacity of 850 mAh - perfect for use in high-power devices
- Can be used in a wide range of temperatures from -20°C to +60°C
- The integrated safety board makes this battery slightly larger than the 16340 inside – 17350 (17x35mm approximately)
|Nominal Capacity||850 mAh|
|Minimum Capacity||830 mAh|
|Number Of Cells||1|
|Energy Content||3.06 Wh|
- 1x 16340 Rechargeable Protected Lithium-ion Battery (3.6V, 850mAh)