10 Port USB Hub - 5V 4A
A 10 Port USB hub to suit even the most demanding Pi users need's! This beefy 10 port USB hub comes complete with a whopping 4 Amp power supply, enough juice to run the most demanding hard drives, power-hungry gadgets and other USB peripherals!
This USB hub DOES NOT back-feed power in to the Raspberry Pi's USB ports. Poor quality hubs will back-feed power into the Raspberry Pi USB ports. Not only can this blow the poly fuses on the Pi and cause reboots, it can also cause bad writes on to your SD card and corrupt OS installations.
- 9 horizontally mounted and 1 foldable vertical USB port (10 total)
- Works seamlessly with USB1.1 and USB2.0 devices
- Slim design, saves desk space
- Supports “hot swapping” of all your USB devices
- Supports data transfer rate at 1.5/12/480Mbps
- Plug n' Play
- Dimensions: 150mm x 150mm x 15mm
- Overcurrent and overvoltage protection
- 700mA/USB Port (Up to 4A combined total)
- Hub Power Input 5.5mm/2.1mm Barrel Jack
- 1 x 10 Port USB 2.0 Hub
- 1 x USB A - B Data Cable
- 1 x UK 5V 4A Power Supply