Does your next project require an ultra-small, low-power display? Look no further! This small 1.02 " black/white eInk/ePaper display from Waveshare is the perfect display when space is at a premium. Featuring a resolution of 128 x 80 pixels, this display consumes less than 0.01uA during standby, and just 26.4mW during a screen refresh.
Note: This is a raw display that requires an additional driver board.
ePaper / eInk displays are designed to replicate the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike regular displays, which lose their image when power is removed, eInk screens are able to hold text and images indefinitely, even without power. ePaper screens are therefore ultra low power, designed to have a wide viewing angle, and additionally have limited reflection under sunlight. The applications are limitless!
- 1.02" black and white e-Ink display
- 128 x 80 resolution
- 170 ° viewing angle
- No backlight - keeps displaying the last image for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption - power is only required for refreshing
- Online development resources and manual available (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 32.6mm × 18.6mm
- Display size: 21.76mm × 14mm
- Dot pitch: 0.175 × 0.17
- Resolution: 128 × 80
- Display colour: black, white
- Grey scale: 2
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1x - 1.02inch e-Paper
Driver board not included