This is an ESP8266 WiFi driver board for Waveshare e-Paper raw panels (not included) which, thanks to the ESP8266's WiFi connectivity can display images from a PC or smartphone via wirelessly. It supports popular image formats such as BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG.
It can also be used for Arduino development, just like any other normal Arduino board.
Note: e-Paper panels are not included. Driver board only. The panels shown in images are to show working examples only.
- Onboard ESP8266, supports Arduino development
- Provides HTML host code, allowing refresh of content via remote webpage
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more colour combinations and better shadow rendering for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG etc
- Easy to integrate into wireless applications
- Comes with e-Paper driver (open source)
- Online development resources and manual
- 1x e-Paper ESP8266 Driver Board
- 1x e-Paper Adapter
- 1x 24-pin FFC
e-Paper panel not included
- WiFi protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI (default)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating current: 50mA ~ 100mA
- Outline dimension: 29.46mm x 48.31mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.9mm