This ePaper driver board gives you an easy way to display images on any of our e-paper raw panel displays (not included) via the Arduino IDE or your PC/phone using WiFi/Bluetooth via the onboard ESP32 chip!
The e-Paper ESP32 Driver Board is a wireless solution for refreshing e-Paper display content, ideal for applications such as price tags, e-Cards, serial port info monitoring and more. Android studio allows control via your smartphone, or use the HTML host code to display content via a web page. Most popular image formats are supported, including BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG.
The module comes with a 24-pin FFC cable and an adapter board for adding your own e-Paper raw panel.
e-Paper raw panels not included!
- Onboard ESP32, supports Arduino development
- Provides Android APP, allows refreshing display content via Bluetooth EDR
- Provides HTML host code, allows refreshing display content via a remote webpage, suitable for Internet applications
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more colour combinations and better shadow rendering for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG
- Online development resources and manual
- WiFi Standard: 802.11b/g/n
- Communication Interface: SPI
- Bluetooth Standard: 4.2, BR/EDR and BLE included
- Communication Interface: 3-Wire SPI, 4-wire SPI (default)
- Working voltage: 5V
- Working Current: 50mA-150mA
- Outline dimension: 29.46mm x 48.25mm
- 1x e-Paper ESP32 Driver Board
- 1x e-Paper Adapter
- 1x 24-pin FFC cable
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.