This industrial Gigabit PoE Splitter allows you to power your Raspberry Pi 4 or another 5V USB-C device with your PoE router, PoE switch or injector, whilst also providing a fast Gigabit Ethernet connection.
The Splitter comes in a rugged metal case ideal for industrial and high-traffic deployments. The USB-C output is rated at 5V 2.5A which will easily power most Raspberry Pi 4 projects and other 5V USB-C devices. It uses an isolated switching mode power supply (SMPS) to protect the powered device.
The PoE splitter also provides a full Gigabit Ethernet connection to your Raspberry Pi 4, allowing fast data transfer and internet connections without the need for a separate RJ45 cable. It's 802.3af/at compliant and uses CAT5 cable.
- Incorporates Si3 chip, high-efficiency, safe and stable-performance
- Gigabit speeds - 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation Ethernet port
- 802.3af/at-compliant PoE (Power over Ethernet) standard
- Isolated SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply), effectively protecting the powered device
- 5V DC output, suitable for powering Raspberry Pi and other small-scale network devices
- Black dull-polish metal case, sturdy and rugged, higher protection level, better heat dissipation
- Power supply: supports 1/2(+); 3/6(-); 4/5(+); 7/8(-) powering
- PoE Input voltage: 37V ~ 57V
- Type-C output: V 2.5A (Max)
- Cable: Cat-5 UTP
- Standard: IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE Ethernet
- Data rate: 10/100/1000Mbps
- LED Indicator: PoE power input indicator
- Dimensions: 86 × 30 × 25mm (l × w × h)
- Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ 85℃
- 1x PoE Splitter Type-C