The Pico-RGB-LED is an LED matrix module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico, which has 160 (16 ×10) RGB full-color, externally-controlled, constant current integrated LEDs, with an embedded controller IC. It's small in size and uses very few peripheral components providing for a clean-looking front panel.
This LED matrix module includes female headers that allow you to just push your Pico onto the board, making connecting the Raspberry Pi Pico fast and easy.
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one. Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our Pre-soldered Picos).
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico Female Header
- 160 RGB LEDs arranged in 16 ×10 grid and multiple IO selection
- Right-angled 2.54mm pitch male pin-header on the bottom
- 0807 colourful LEDs with an integrated single wire cascading constant current driver IC and RGB LED chip
- Embedded controller IC with features like high reliability, high anti-interference performance, high constant current accuracy, and low power consumption
- Online development resources and manual available (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Communication: Single wire
- Color depth: 24-bit (each 8-bit of RGB)
- Data rate: 800Kbps
- Brightness: adjustable 256 level
- Pixels: 16 x 10 pixels
- Dimensions: 54.00 x 26.00mm
- 1x Pico RGB LED Matrix
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
Onboard Female Pin Header For Direct Attachment To A Raspberry Pi Pico
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.