Looking for an eInk / ePaper display for your project? Look no further! These gorgeous little eInk / ePaper displays from Waveshare are available in 2.9", 2.13" & 1.54" sizes, so you're bound to find the perfect fit for your needs!
ePaper / eInk displays are designed to replicate the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike regular displays, which lose their image when power is removed, eInk screens are able to hold text and images indefinitely, even without power.
ePaper screens are therefore ultra-low power, designed to have a wide viewing angle and additionally have limited reflection under sunlight. The applications are limitless!
Note: This comes with the screen only! This does NOT come with a controller PCB.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 48mm x 33mm
- Display size: 27.6mm x 27.6mm
- Dot pitch: 0.138 x 0.138
- Resolution: 200 x 200
- Display colour: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.17mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1x 1.54" e-Paper