This compact capacitive touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi offers an impressive 800x480 resolution squashed into a 4.3" IPS panel and is driven via the DSI port on your Raspberry Pi.
With a decent resolution for the size of the panel, combined with IPS technology, 160° viewing angles and toughened glass, this display is a great choice for those looking for a small display without the usual quality drawbacks of mini screens.
The 5-point capacitive touch opens it up to projects that require interaction without the need for traditional USB peripherals, whilst the DSI interface leaves your full GPIO header completely free for HATs, components and more.
The online Wiki will help you get set up and configure your Raspberry Pi for the display.,
- 4.3" IPS display
- 800x480 hardware resolution
- Capacitive touch - supports 5-point touch
- Supports all Raspberry Pi models with a DSI connector - Pi 4, 3B+, 3A+, 3
- DSI interface - refresh rate up to 60Hz.
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS
- Screen size: 4.3"
- Resolution: 800x480
- Display Type: DSI
- Display Panel: IPS
- Viewing angles: 160°
- Touch type: Capacitive
- Touch points: 5
- Touch port: I2C
- Touch panel: Toughened Glass
- 1x 4.3" DSI LCD
- 1x 15-pin FPC cable - 1.0 pitch 50mm (opposite sides)
- 1x Screws pack
Raspberry Pi not included