Game On! These wireless games controllers are perfect for all of your Raspberry Pi gaming or robotics needs.
Please note: These are not Bluetooth controllers - they're 2.4GHz wireless (and come with the USB receiver).
Compatible with RetroPie/Lakka - simply plug in the controller at boot and follow the controller setup instructions.
You may need to configure buttons for the specific emulator/game you're playing. The RetroPie/Lakka websites and forums are a great place to find out more on button assignments.
For analogue control, make sure you press the analogue button on the controller to enable full analogue thumbstick action (otherwise this is seen as simple button clicks)
You can also use the excellent Approximate Engineering Input library!
Install the library by using the following commands:
sudo apt-get install python-dev python-pip gcc
pip3 install approxeng.input
Please run your script with Python 3 when using this library! (Python 2 may not work).
- Tested with the Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with other systems such as Windows (however not all games/software will work with all types of controllers)
- 2.4GHz Wireless (Nano USB receiver included)
- Ergonomic shape for comfort during play
- 360 degree simulated parallel bars, optimized and sensitivity
- Size: 160mm*110mm*70mm
- Powered by 3*AAA batteries (not included)
Suggested Python Libraries
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.