This Arducam 8MP IMX219 camera module for the Raspberry Pi features autofocus with a motorised lens, designed for you to control the focus with your Raspberry Pi via software for both convenience and project automation.
With simple configuration, you can control this camera's focus automatically with Python scrips and OpenCV, or manually by using keyboard input. No longer do you require direct access to your camera module to refocus with tools.
The camera module plugs straight into your Raspberry Pi's camera connector, and this particular module is bundled with additional camera cables to allow you to extend the length or adapt the camera to use with the smaller connector on a Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Sony IMX219: 8MP pixel sensor with an autofocus lens. Focal Length: 2.8 mm; Angle of View: 77.6 degrees (diagonal)
- AutoFocus Lens: Software-controllable motorised focus lens with manual and autofocus Python scripts supported by OpenCV, allowing remote control of focus without lens adjustment tools. With a simple script configuration, you can use Up/Down on the keyboard for precise manual focus control
- Wide Compatibility: The camera is not only compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, and 4, but also with Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W, which can be easily used with simple configuration and included cables
- 8MP: Supports 3280x2464 pixel still images, as well as 1080p30, 720p60, and VGA90 video modes/still captures
- Bullseye/libcamera only: This camera module is only supported with the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (released on January 18, 2022) and libcamera, not with the previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy)
- Multiple Applications: Perfect for time-lapses, slow motion, home security applications, monitoring Octoprint, wildlife cameras and more
- Great-value Bundle: Includes the camera module with flex cable, an extra-long camera cable AND a Pi Zero adapter cable!
- Autofocus lens with an angle of 77.6 (D) and a focal length of 2.8mm
- 1/4” 8MP IMX219 sensor for sharp images, Max. still resolution is 3280 x 2464 pixels.
- Frame Rates: supports 1080p30, 720p60 and VGA90
- Focal Length: 2.8 mm; Angle of View: 77.6 degrees (diagonal)
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Focus distance: 80mm~infinity
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light, Integral IR Filter
- 1x 8MP IMX219 Motorised Autofocus Camera Module
- 1x 150mm Camera Flex Cable
- 1x ~500mm Camera Flex Cable
- 1x 150mm Adapter cable for Raspberry Pi Zero