This M12 lens is a great alternative lens option for Raspberry Pi cameras which use an M12 lens and holder - such as the M12 Mount Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera, Arducam 8MP Sony IMX219 Camera Module or Arducam 12MP IMX477 Mini HQ Camera!
This M12 mount lens has a 1/3.2" optical format and an effective focal length of 0.76mm. The FOV depends on the camera/mount being used but is typically between 220° and 222°.
The thread length on this lens is 7mm - please check the mount/camera you're planning to use this with before purchasing.
Note: This listing is for the lens only
- Optical Format: 1/3.2”
- Effective Focal Length: 0.76mm
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 8.2mm
- FOV on 1/2" sensor(D/H/V): 222°/222°/222°
- FOV on 1/4" Pi Camera: 220°
- F/NO: 2.1
- Mount: M12
- Length Holder Height: 13mm
- Size: 16mm x 13.5mm
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to visible light, with 650nm IR filter