New upgraded version! This new version has a higher-quality bracket which now encloses the driver board inside the body of the case, and the vertical rotation angle has been increased from 145 degrees to 180 degrees!
The Arducam Pan Tilt Platform allows you to add movement to your Raspberry Pi camera projects and is compatible with the Official Raspberry Pi Camera Module (also compatible with the earlier V1 and V2 versions - not included).
The platform can move your camera in two dimensions with 180 degrees horizontal and 180 degrees vertical movements. The included customised controller board outputs the PWM signals to drive the servo motors directly. This allows you to control your camera to track objects, monitor multiple locations or anything else you can come up with and code!
The two GH-S37D mini digital servos offer faster speed, higher torque and better-holding capability than analogue servos. Combined with the more compact upgraded bracket with mounting holes, it's easier than ever to fit your project where you need it.
The customised control board is I2C controlled - this outputs the PWM signals to drive the servo motors directly and keeps your GPIO pins free for other uses.
Camera not included.
- 2 x Digital servos
- 1 x Set of upgraded bracket pieces
- 1 x Customized control board
- 4 x Female to female jumper wires (colour varies)
- 1 x Screw pack
- 1 x Manual
Camera and Raspberry Pi not included
- Amature home security and surveillance
- Sun tracker
- Object tracker
- 3D printer monitor
- Pet monitor
Features & Specs
- Torque: 0.6 kg/cm at 3.6V, 0.8 kg/cm at 4.8V
- Operating Speed: 0.13sec/60° at 3.6V, 0.09sec/60° at 4.8V
- Operating Voltage: 3.6v～4.8v
- Operating Current: ＜350mA
- Dead Band: 3 usec
- Dimension: 20mm x 8.75mm x 22mm
Customised Control Board
- PWM resolution: 12-bit
- Communication interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3V-5V
- Dimension: 38mm x 28mm