The AHT20 is a new generation of temperature and humidity sensor embedded with a dual-row flat and no-lead SMD package, suitable for reflow soldering. It is equipped with a newly designed ASIC chip: an improved MEMS semiconductor capacitive humidity sensor, and a standard on-chip temperature sensor.
The performance of AHT20 is more stable in harsh environments compared with the previous generation of temperature and humidity sensors such as Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor Pro (AM2302/DHT22), as a matter of fact, the AHT20 is fittable in most industrial scenarios.
The output is the I2C protocol with the Grove interface.
- Temperature measurement range -40 ~ 85°C, Humidity measurement range 0 ~ 100% RH
- Digital output, Grove I2C interface
- Excellent long-term stability
- SMD package suitable for reflow soldering
- Quick response and strong anti-interference ability
- Compatible with Arduino
- 4-pin interface reserved
- Operating Voltage: DC:2.0-5.5V
- Measuring Range (humidity) 0 ~ 100% RH
- Temperature Range: -40 ~ + 85 ℃
- Humidity Accuracy: ± 2% RH (25 ℃)
- Temperature Accuracy ± 0.3 ℃
- Resolution: Temperature: 0.01 ℃, Humidity: 0.024% RH
- Output Interface: Grove I²C Interface
- I2C address: 0x38
- Dimensions: 24x20x12 (mm)
- Product number: Seeed 101990644
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.