The Grove I2C Hub is a Grove extension module for connecting multiple I2C devices to a Grove Base Shield. It can be used with a standard Grove cable (4-pin to X2 4-pin cable) to connect multiple Grove I2C devices to your project - without the need for multiple connectors on your dev board!
Two of these hubs can be used together, allowing up to 7 devices to be connected.
- Allows the use of multiple I2C Grove devices
- 4 ports on each module (one port will be consumed by the main wire connecting to the microcontroller)
- Two units can be used together for up to 7 additional I2C devices
- Product number: 103020006
- Weight: 10g
- Dimensions: 40mm x 20mm x 15mm
- 1x Grove I2C Hub