The Raspberry Pi Pico is a popular low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board, but how can you integrate a Grove sensor to it? The Grove Shield for Pico solves this problem.
- 2x I2C
- 3x Analog
- 2x UART
- 3x Digital ports
- SWD debug interface and SPI pin
- 3.3v/5v selectable power switch
It enables you to build and prototype a project in an easy and quick way without jumper wires or breadboards. The shield board is a stackable add-on board which acts as a bridge for Pi Pico and Seeed's Grove system.
- Quick Prototyping: Easy debug and plug n' play with grove connectors and SWD pin
- Rich peripherals: 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × Digital, 3 ×Analog, SPI, SWD Debug interface
- No Soldering: All pins led out. Convenient plug and play Grove connectors support multiple data protocols, including IIC, Uart, Analog/Digital
- 1x Grove shield for Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico not included