A Relay is a digital "normally open" switch capable of switching much higher voltages and currents than the GPIO of normal development boards. When the relay is switched on, the LED will light up and the relay will allow the current to flow. The peak voltage capability of this relay is is 250V at 10A.
The Grove Relay can handle current up to 5A at 250VAC for long periods of time.
We do not recommend using this relay with mains voltages. Please read the product Wiki before using.
- Operate voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Input current: 100mA
- Rated load: 5A@250VAC 5A@30VDC
- Contact resistance: 50mΩ @6VDC 1A
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩ 10ms Max.
- Operate time: 10ms Max.
- Release time: 5ms Max.
- Input interface: Digital
- Dimensions: 42mm x24mm x18.5mm
- Weight: 19g
- Product number: Seeed: 103020005