Looking for an eInk / ePaper display for your Raspberry Pi or Arduino project? Look no further! These handy eInk / ePaper displays from Waveshare are available in a range of sizes, so you're bound to find the perfect fit for your project.
This is one of the larger panels in the range with a 5.83" 648x480 display - great for those bigger projects with lots of data to display! Just add a controller board and you're ready to make the ultimate low-power display.
ePaper / eInk displays are designed to replicate the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike regular displays, which lose their image when power is removed, E-Ink screens are able to hold text and images indefinitely, even without power. ePaper screens are therefore ultra low power, designed to have a wide viewing angle and additionally have limited reflection under sunlight. The applications are limitless!
- No backlight - keeps displaying last content for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption - power is only required for refreshing
- Online development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- 1x 5.83" Display Panel (panel only, no controller)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 125.40 × 99.50 × 1.18mm
- Display size: 119.232 × 88.320mm
- Dot pitch: 0.184 × 0.184mm
- Resolution: 648 × 480 pixels
- Display colour: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 5s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Viewing angle: >170°
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.