Being a square used to be a bad thing, but not anymore! Check out this cool 4" square IPS display from Waveshare for the Raspberry Pi - with capacitive 5-point touch, excellent 170° viewing angles and a simple GPIO connection!
Designed specifically to fit the Raspberry Pi, this display has mounting points and a female GPIO header to fit your Pi - no messy cables or adapters required! Standoffs and fixings are included to secure your Raspberry Pi to the display. There is also an additional two mounting points for fixing to your own project/enclosure.
This square display has a 720x720 resolution and a 5-point capacitive touch. The toughened glass with up to 6H hardness offers excellent scratch resistance.
The display is driven by the Raspberry Pi DPI666 interface - up to 60Hz refresh rate.
Note: Raspberry Pi not included
- 4" Square IPS display
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4/3/2, Zero WH and 3A+
- Mounting points for Raspberry Pi Model B and A+ (Pi 4/3/2 and 3A+)
- Resolution: 720x720
- 5-point capacitive touch
- 170° viewing angles
- GPIO connection - no cables required
- Toughened glass up to 6H hardness
- Dimensions: 84mm x 84mm
- This display is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4, 3, 2, Zero WH and 3A+
- 1x 4" DPI LCD (C)
- 1x Standoff/screw pack
Raspberry Pi not included