This display is an alternative version of the 4" 720x720 Raspberry Pi display we already stock in the store. This model has a few additional features up its sleeve, such as the pogo pins that allow full access to your Raspberry Pi GPIO pins, an on-screen display + control buttons and an HDMI connection giving you the option to use it with other boards and devices!
This IPS display offers a 720x720 resolution with capacitive 5-point touch, excellent 170° viewing angles, toughened glass and multiple connection options.
When using with a Raspberry Pi, the 5 pogo pins and included HDMI PCB adapters allow you to connect your Pi to the display without the need for cables and clutter. Standoffs are also included for mounting your Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3.
When using with another HDMI device, just use the HDMI cable (included) and connect the device via the USB-C port (cable included) to send touch input. The audio from the HDMI cable is broken out to a separate convenient 3.5mm jack connector for plugging into an amplifier or active speaker.
The rear of the display also features a switch for selecting touch input, a power button and buttons to control the on-screen display, allowing you to adjust brightness/contrast and more.
Note: Raspberry Pi not included
- 4" IPS screen, 720×720 hardware resolution
- Pogo pin Raspberry Pi connection
- Allows the full use of the Raspberry Pi GPIO
- 5-point capacitive touch, tempered glass panel, hardness up to 6H
- When used with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and RetroPie
- Ubuntu is supported when used with Jetson Nano
- When used as a computer monitor, supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
- Onboard dual-touch circuit, optional USB Type-C or I2C touch
- With 3.5mm audio and speaker interface, supports HDMI audio output
Connection Example - Raspberry Pi
- 1x 4" HDMI LCD (C)
- 1x HDMI Adapter (C)
- 1x HDMI Adapter (B)
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x USB-A to USB-C cable
- 1x Screws & standoffs pack
Raspberry Pi not included
- Product Wiki (Includes software setup, hardware connections,