The M5Stack Station ESP32 IoT Development Kit RS485 Version ('M5Station-485') is a multi-purpose industrial-level programmable embedded controller with an Espressif ESP32 SOC, integrated Wi-Fi and BT solution and a dual-core low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessor with a main frequency up to 240MHz.
The controller has 16M FLASH onboard alongside an integrated 240x135 1.14" full-colour HD IPS display + physical keypad + rich peripherals, two sets of six expansion ports + low-power sleep/wakeup functions.
Users have multiple power supply options including USB Type-C, PWR485 and an external battery (battery socket reserved on board). The integrated high power density boost DC/DC converter SCT12A0DHKR on board ensures the stability of the electrical equipment even in complex applications.
This device is suitable for industrial control, intelligent buildings, multi-channel data acquisition nodes and prototyping applications.
- 1.14" IPS display
- 3 physical programmable keys
- 1 ON/OFF button
- 7 programmable RGB LEDs
- Integrated 9~24V->5V DC/DC SY8303 Buck circuit
- AXP192 power management chip
- Each interface (6 Grove, 1 USB-A) is electronically switched on/off by SGM2553D.
- INA3221 for voltage/current acquisition for Grove interfaces, and INA199 for current acquisition for the USB-A
- Integrated high power density boost DC/DC converter SCT12A0DHKR
- Low power consumption:
- Integrated RTC BM8563 to achieve low-power sleep/wakeup function
- 6-way Grove expansion interface
- Port A1/A2 shared the same power and signal pins
- Port B1/B2/C1/C2 have separate power and signal pins
- PWR485 interface (4-wire - VH3.96)
- 9~24V power input
- USB Type-A power supply output only, no signal pins
- Din rail
- Wall Mount
- Supports UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting, compile-free, cloud push
- Fully compatible with Arduino, ESP32-IDF and other mainstream development platforms
- Support FreeRTOS, with the help of dual-core and multitasking mechanism, efficient organization of task logic, optimize the execution efficiency of the program.
- Power on: Click the central power button.
- Power off: Press and hold the central power button for 4 seconds.
- 1x M5Station-485
- 1x Type-C USB cable (100cm)
- 1x HEX Key
|RS485 power supply||9~24V@1A|
|Interface||Type-C * 1
GROVE (I2C+I/0+UART) * 6
Full-Size USB Type-A (OUTPUT)
|LEDs||SK6812 * 7|
|Pushbuttons||Power Button, Physical Button \ 3|
|IPS LCD Screen||1.14"@240*135 ST7789V2|
|Voltage/Current Collector||INA3221 + INA199|
|Power Distribution Switch||SGM2553D|
|Antenna||2.4G 3D Antenna|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C|
|Base Screw Specification||Hexagon socket cup head M2*8 screw|
|Internal PCB reserved interface||Battery interface (Specification:1.25mm-4P)
USB line interface (Specification:1.25mm-4P)
|Product Dimensions||92 x 64.5 x 35 mm|
|Package Size||104.5 x 70.5 x 50mm|