The M5Stack M5Stack Station ESP32 IoT Development Kit Battery Version ('M5Station-BAT') is a multi-purpose industrial-level programmable embedded controller with an Espressif ESP32 SOC, integrated Wi-Fi solution and a dual-core low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessor with a main frequency up to 240MHz.
The controller has 16M FLASH onboard alongside an integrated 240x135 1.14" full-colour HD IPS display + physical keypad + rich peripherals, two sets of six expansion ports + low-power sleep/wakeup function + Integrated IMU MPU6886.
This controller supports two types of power supply USB Type-C and internal rechargeable 18650 batteries (2x 18650 batteries are included). The integrated high power density boost DC/DC converter SCT12A0DHKR on board ensures the stability of the electrical equipment even in complex applications.
This device is suitable for industrial control, intelligent buildings, multi-channel data acquisition nodes and prototyping applications.
Lithium Battery Shipping:Due to courier restrictions, this product can only be shipped within England/Wales. With this item in your cart your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- 1.14" IPS display panel
- 6-axis IMU MPU6886
- 3 physical programmable keys
- 1 ON/OFF button
- 7 programmable RGB LEDs
Power supply design
- Integrated 9~24V->5V DC/DC SY8303 Buck circuit
- AXP192 power management chip
- Each interface (6 Grove, 1 USB-A) is electronically switched on/off by SGM2553D.
- INA3221 for voltage/current acquisition for Grove interfaces, and INA199 for current acquisition for the USB-A
- Integrated high power density fully integrated boost DC/DC converter SCT12A0DHKR
- Low power consumption:
- Integrated RTC BM8563 to achieve low power sleep/wakeup function
- 6-way Grove expansion interface
- Port A1/A2 shared the same power and signal pins
- Port B1/B2/C1/C2 have separate power and signal pins
- USB Type-A power supply output only, no signal pins
- Din rail
- Magnetic suction
- Wall Mount
- Supports UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting, compile-free, cloud push
- Fully compatible with Arduino, ESP32-IDF and other mainstream development platforms
- Support FreeRTOS, with the help of dual-core and multitasking mechanisms, an efficient organization of task logic, optimize the execution efficiency of the program.
- Power on: Click the central power button
- Power off: Press and hold the central power button for 4 seconds
- 1x M5Station-BAT (includes 2x 18650 batteries)
- 1x Type-C USB Cable (100cm)
- 1x Allen Wrench
|Battery Specification||18650 x 2 (parallel)|
|Interface||Type-C * 1
GROVE (I2C+I/0+UART) * 6
Full-Size USB Type-A (OUTPUT)
|LEDs||SK6812 * 7|
|Pushbuttons||Power Button, Physical Button \ 3|
|IPS LCD Screen||1.14"@240*135 ST7789V2|
|Voltage/Current Collector||INA3221 + INA199|
|Power Distribution Switch||SGM2553D|
|Antenna||2.4G 3D Antenna|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C|
|Base Screw||Hexagon socket cup head M2*8 screw|
|Product Dimensions||92 x 64.5 x 35 mm|
|Package Size||104.5 x 70.5 x 50mm|