If the on-board WiFi antenna on your Raspberry Pi isn't giving you enough range - or if you simply want to add WiFi to an older Raspberry Pi - this dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz USB 2.0 WiFi adapter is a great option.
The adapter is dual-band meaning it can connect to a 2.4GHz or 5GHz network, and supports the 802.11ac standard (3 times faster than 802.11n networks).
The USB 2.0 adapter features an LED status light.
The adapter requires driver installation which will take around 5 minutes. See our installation guide here.
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi (with a full-size USB port!)
- 150Mbps at 2.4GHz and 433Mbps at 5GHz
- Nano size - compact, low-weight dual-band performance
- Backwards compatible with 802.11n/g/b/a
- LED status light
- Chip: Realtek RTL8811cu
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Wireless transmit power: 18dBm
- Network Speed: 600Mbps
- Network Mode: Dual Band
- Applicable System: Windows Vista / XP / 2000/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
- Size: 31.7mm x 16.3mm x 7.3mm
- Net Weight: 2.5g
- 1 x Dual Band 2.4G/5G USB Wifi Adapter
- 1 x CD
Note: Does not include Raspberry Pi
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.