The Nano Base Board A from Waveshare is a simple, affordable way to evaluate the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, breaking out key functionality whilst maintaining a compact and low-profile footprint - the same size as the CM4 itself!
This board allows you to power your CM4 via USB-C whilst also providing a USB port, CSI camera connector, SD card slot, GPIo breakout, boot switch and indication LEDs.
We also stock the Nano Base Board (B) which offers more functionality (but costs a little more).
Note: the GPIO header is packed with the board separately and will require soldering!
The Base Board A is the same overall size as the CM4 module yet offers a host of useful features:
- 40-pin GPIO breakout
- Male colour-coded GPIO pins (packaged separately - requires soldering)
- USB-C 5V power port
- Camera CSI port
- MicroSD card socket for CM4 Lite variants
- 1x USB 2.0 port
- Boot switch
- Power indication LED
- Activity Indication LED
- Dimensions: 55mm x 40mm
1) CM4 socket
- Suitable for all variants of Compute Module 4
2) Power supply / Programming
- 5V power supply, or used for eMMC burning
3) Micro SD card slot
- For connecting a Micro SD card with pre-burnt image (Lite variant ONLY)
4) CSI interface
- 1 × MIPI CSI camera interface
5) USB2.0 interface
- For connecting sorts of USB devices
6) 40-pin GPIO interface
- Suitable for connecting to various HAT modules
7) PWR indicator
- CM4 power status
8) ACT indicator
- CM4 working status
10) BOOT switch
- ON: Switch USB to Type C interface, will enter download mode when powered on (configured as a large-capacity disk through RPI boot)
- OFF: Switch USB to Type A interface, will not enter download mode when powered on (booted from eMMC or Micro SD card)
- 1x Nano Base Board (A) for CM4
- 1x 40-pin colour-coded GPIO header
Compute Module 4 not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.