This adapter board converts a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4) to the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 SODIMM format, allowing you to maintain projects, designs and products that use the older CM3 format by utilising newer generation Compute Modules.
The adapter board uses a standard CM4 connector and includes an onboard CM4 ACT status indicator, buck-boost chip to support 3.3V/V power input, power supply selection pads and IO level selection pads.
- Onboard standard CM4 connector, support access to CM4 Lite / eMMc series boards
- Onboard standard CM3 SODIMM, easily connected to the original CM3 ecosystem baseboard
- Onboard buck-boost DC chip - supports 3.3V/5V power input
- Onboard ACT LED, can monitor the working status of CM4 in real-time
- Overall dimensions: 67.6mm x 46mm
- 1x CM4-to-CM3 Board
Compute Module not included
Onboard Resource Comparison
|GPIO28, GPIO29||GPIO44(SDA0), GPIO45 (SCL0)|
|GPIO30, GPIO32, GPIO33~45||NC|