This adapter board converts a Raspberry Pi Zero 2 to the Raspberry Pi 3B format, allowing you to maintain projects, designs and products that use the older Raspberry Pi 3 Model B format by utilising newer generation Raspberry Pi Zero 2 boards.
The adapter board uses pogo pin connections to connect to the Zero 2 and includes an HDMI pin header adapter in the package (more info on the package contents below).
We also stock the 'A' model which is designed for all versions of Pi Zero, which has a different board approach and does not include a headphone jack.
- Not compatible with earlier generation Pi Zero boards
- Ethernet port does not support PoE
- Raspberry Pi Zero not included
- Using pogo pin connection, the Zero 2W can be easily attached
- Easily compatible with the interfaces of Raspberry Pi 3B / 3B+ boards
- Onboard headphone jack (extended from USB) and an additional speaker header
- Onboard 4-ch USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 transmission
- Onboard RTL8152B Ethernet chip, support 1-ch RJ45 Ethernet port, 10 / 100 M adaptive (no PoE support)
- Not compatible with the first-generation Zero
- 1x Zero-to-Pi3-Adapter (B)
- 1x HDMI Adapter