This adapter board converts a Raspberry Pi Zero (any version) to the Raspberry Pi 3B format, allowing you to maintain projects, designs and products that use the older Raspberry Pi 3 Model B format by utilising Raspberry Pi Zero boards.
The adapter board connects the power, USB and HDMI connection of the Pi Zero to the adapter board, to convert the format to 3B style. An onboard USB switch allows you to switch the Ethernet and USB port between the Zero and PWR/USB port.
We also stock the 'B' model which is designed for the Zero 2 only, which has a different board approach and includes a headphone jack.
- Ethernet port does not support PoE
- No headphone jack on this 'A' version
- Raspberry Pi Zero not included
- Zero can be easily attached via specially designed connectors
- Easily compatible with the interfaces of Raspberry Pi 3B / 3B+ boards
- The same GPIO header height as 3B, easily connecting with 3B series HATs or development projects
- Onboard 4-ch USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 transmission
- Onboard RTL8152B Ethernet chip, support 1-ch RJ45 Ethernet port, 10 / 100 M adaptive (No PoE)
- No headphone jack
- Onboard USB switch
- Switch to USB: Ethernet port and USB Type-A port are connected to PWR/USB port.
- Switch to Zero: Ethernet port and USB Type-A port is connected to Zero.
- 1x Zero-to-Pi3-Adapter (A)
Raspberry Pi Zero not included