The Compute Module 4 IO board includes a 1x PCIe Gen 2.0 slot allowing you to add additional hardware to your CM4 projects.
This PCI-E to 4-channel SATA 3.0 adapter board adds a low latency, low-power AHCI controller to your CM4 IO board, allowing you to build up various high-speed IO systems, including servers, high-capacity system storage or surveillance platforms.
In addition to the power supply from the PCI-E interface, there's also a power header for an external 5v/12v input. LED indicators are onboard for each SATA channel, flashing whenever data is read/written.
- The module is PCIe Gen 3 interface but the Raspberry Pi CM4 is PCIe Gen 2 interface, therefore the max speed is 5Gbps
- Supports 5V/12V SATA Hard Disks. Does not Support the M.2 Interface
- Does not support direct access to a PC motherboard
- Storage, CM4 and IO board are not included
- Supports single-channel PCI Express
- Four power-saving modes of L0s/L1/L23/L3
- Support L1 sub-state deep power saving mode
- Supports SRIS, AER, LTR
- Supports SATA LED
- Supports NCQ & AHCI SPEC 1.4
- Four SATA3.0 (6Gbps) ports
- Supports the switching based on the port multiplier commands
- Supports SATA Partial/Dormancy power management
- Overall dimensions: 82mm x 39mm
- 4-pin Power Port connector: PH 2.54
- 1x PCIe-TO-SATA-4P
- 1x SATA Adapter Cable
- 1x Screws pack
Storage, CM4 and IO board are not included