This large 5.83" E-Ink/E-paper display and HAT for the Raspberry Pi is a great way to add a large low-power display to your project with a paper-like effect.
The display is ideal for applications which refresh periodically, as the display and project can be turned off whilst retaining the last image on the screen for long periods of time.
The wide 170-degree viewing angles and display cable add to the displays flexibility for different types of project, although with no backlight you'll need ambient light to see the display content. With SPI control, you can even use it on other microcontrollers such as Arduino boards (models with larger amounts of RAM).
The display has a 648x480 resolution across the 5.83" screen, allowing you to show more data than traditional mini e-paper HAT displays available for the Raspberry Pi. The included HAT and adapter board also allows you to fit other raw paper modules.
Note: Raspberry Pi not included
- Compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pi boards
- No backlight - keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption - power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino...
- Onboard voltage translator - compatible with 3.3V / 5V MCUs
- Comes with online development resources and manual (including examples for the Raspberry Pi)
- 1x 5.83inch e-Paper
- 1x e-Paper Driver HAT + adapter board
- 1x Raspberry Pi screws pack (2pcs)
- 1x PH2.0 20cm 8-Pin cable
- Operating voltage: 3.3v/5v
- Display colour: black, white
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Grey scale: 2
- Full refresh time: 5s
- Refresh power: 26.4mw (typical)
- Dot pitch: 0.184 × 0.184mm
- Standby current: <0.01ua (almost none)
- Resolution: 648 × 480 pixels
- Viewing angle: >170°
- Display (Overall): 125.4mm x 99.5mm
- Display (Viewable): 119.23mm x 88.32mm
- HAT: 65mm x 30.20mm
- Adapter Board: 31.75 x 17.50
- VCC (3.3V/5V)
- GND (Ground)
- DIN (SPI MOSI pin)
- CLK (SPI SCK pin)
- CS (SPI chip selection, low active)
- DC (Data/Command selection - high for data, low for command)
- RST (External reset, low active)
- BUSY (Busy status output, high active)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.