The Seeeduino Nano is a compact board similar to the Seeeduino V4.2/Arduino UNO and is fully compatible with the Arduino Nano on pinout and sizes. Compared to the Arduino Nano, the Seeeduino Nano uses a USB Type-C connection instead of a Mini-USB, which is symmetrical and reversible.
Seeeduino Nano vs Arduino Nano?
The Seeeduino Nano offers the same features and high-quality experience as the Arduino Nano at a competitive price. On the other hand, the Seeeduino Nano has also made the following improvements:
- 1- Changed the Mini-USB to Type-C
- 2- Added a Grove I2C connector
- 43mm x 18mm
- 16M ATmega328P
- Fully compatible with Arduino Nano
- USB Type C for Programming and power
- On-board Grove I2C connector