This is an Arduino compatible pressure sensor module with a measuring range of 15-700kPa, which supports I2C digital output and can be calibrated according to known pressure values.
This module allows fast and accurate measurement of pressure values in pipelines or other environments. It is suitable for pipeline air pressure detection, natural science experiments and other scenarios.
Check out the product wiki for tutorials and example code to get started.
Connection Example - Arduino
- Epoxy resin integral components
- Maximum error of 2.5%
- Excellent linear output
- Compatible with 3.3~5.5V main controllers
- Polarity protection
- Supports I2C digital output
- Can quickly and accurately measure pressure
- Gravity interface
- Detection of physical quantities: Air pressure
- Working voltage: 3.3～5.5V DC
- Power dissipation: 0.06W（5V）
- Output signal: I2C output（0~3V）
- Measuring range: 15-700kPa
- Resolution ratio: ≤1kPa
- Working temperature: 0～85℃
- Circuit board size: 32mmx43mm
- 1x Gravity: Pressure Sensor (15-700kPa)
- 1x Gravity 4pin I2C Cable
|1||D||I2C data line SDA|
|2||C||I2C clock line SCL|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.