What's the difference between Raspberry Pi and Arduino?
We all know Raspberry Pi is a mini-computer running on Linux operating system; while Arduino is a microcontroller running on simple I/Os. Both of them focuses on very different areas. Compared with Arduino, the Pi gets much better computing performance.
So what happens when a Raspberry Pi meets an Arduino?
Therefore, with the Arduino and Pi together, you get a powerful "brain" and "cerebellum" for your project, at one time.
- Onboard Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Arduino Leonardo Chip
- Arduino Compatible pin mapping
- Compatible with All arduino standard shield and sensors
- System Voltage: 5v
- Arduino Digital I/O: 20
- Arduino Analog I/O: 6
- Raspberry Pi B+ GPIO: 16
- Raspberry Pi B+ I2C: 1
- Raspberry Pi B+ ID_I2C: 1
- Raspberry Pi B+ SPI: 1
- Raspberry Pi B+ TTL UART: 1
- Dimension: 86mm x 61mm x 26mm (3.46" x 2.20" x 1.02")
- Relay Module V3.1 for IOT AC control
- Analog pH Meter Kit for monitoring Water quality of your pool
- SHT1x Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- Motion Sensor for security and human detection
- A nice and low cost LCD12864 display
- 2A Motor Shield for robot building
- Dual Bipolar Stepper Motor Shield
- GSM/GPRS and GPS Shield
- 1x Arduino Expansion Shield for Raspberry Pi B+/2B/3B/3B+/4B
- 1x 20cm micro USB cable
CR1220 battery not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.