This clever HAT from DFRobot adds an Arduino (ATmega32u4) on top of your Raspberry Pi, giving you the very best of both worlds for your projects!
The HAT has broken out pins from both your Raspberry Pi GPIO and the onboard ATmega32u4, alongside an XBee socket (with Pi serial/Arduino serial switch), RTC reset button (Arduino), SDA/SCL breakouts.
A bidirectional logic converter has been included, which converts your Raspberry Pi GPIO signal voltage between 3.3V and 5V allowing compatibility with hundreds of sensors.
- Integrated Xbee socket
- Can connect to Arduino or Raspberry Pi (B)
- Compatible with Bluetooth Bee (BT2.1) and XBee modules
- Embedded DS1307 RTC module (CR1220 battery required)
- Bidirectional logic converter for Raspberry Pi B GPIO to convert signal between 3.3v and 5v
- 3-pin header sensor port for Arduino pins and Pi GPIO, directly compatible with hundreds of Arduino sensors and modules
- Onboard Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Arduino Leonardo Chip
- Arduino Compatible pin mapping
- Compatible with Arduino standard shields and sensors
- System Voltage: 5v
- Arduino Digital I/O: 20
- Arduino Analog I/O: 6
- Raspberry Pi B+ GPIO: 16
- Raspberry Pi B+ I2C: 1
- Raspberry Pi B+ ID_I2C: 1
- Raspberry Pi B+ SPI: 1
- Raspberry Pi B+ TTL UART: 1
- Dimension: 86mm x 61mm x 26mm
- 1x Arduino Expansion Shield for Raspberry Pi
- 1x 20cm micro-USB cable