This DFRobot Fermion: Serial Data Logger can store captured project data conveniently and supports direct data printing through the serial port without additional code.
The Serial Data Logger supports 32GB MicroSD cards, making it suitable for long-time data storage. It comes with a USB function, which means you can directly connect it to a PC to read the stored files without using a card reader.
The onboard LED indicator shows data writing status whilst the SAVE pin makes it easier to store data into separate files.
An online Wiki is also available to help you get started.
Connection Example - Arduino
- USB function, no card reader required
- Supports multiple baud rates with good compatibility
- LED indicator for viewing data writing status visually
- FAT32 file system, supports 32GB TF card
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Operating Current: 23mA
- USB Protocol: USB2.0
- Operating Temperature Range: -30℃~85℃
- Operating Humidity Range: 5%RH~85%RH
- Dimension: 23.5x22.5mm
- 1x Fermion: Serial Data Logger
- 2x 2.54mm 5-pin Black Single-row Connector