We live in a colourful world, but how much do you really know about colour? Your eyes may deceive you, whilst sensors don’t lie! This AS7341 11-Channel Visible Light Sensor-Breakout can tell you the truth about the colour around you and your project.
The DFRobot AS7341 11-Channel Visible Light Breakout Board employs the new generation of AS7341 spectral sensor IC launched by the well-known AMS company. The sensor features eight channels for visible light, one channel for near-IR, and one channel without a filter. It also integrates a dedicated channel to detect ambient light flicker.
This sensor comes with 6 independent 16-bit ADC channels for data processing in parallel. The two onboard extra-bright LEDs can supply light in a dark environment.
- 8 optical channels covering the visible spectral range
- 50Hz and 60Hz ambient light flicker detection
- 6 independent 16-bit ADC channels
- High accuracy colour detection and matching
- Colour mixing effect detection
- Lighting colour temperature adjustment
- Lighting atmosphere control
- Modern plant cultivation
- Power Supply: 3.3V~5V
- Visible Light Detection Range:
- Operating Current(LED Off): <5mA
- LED Driving Current: Class 1-20 (4-42mA)
- I2C Address: 0x39
- Operating Temperature Range: -30℃~85℃
- Operating Humidity Range: 5%RH~85%RH
- Dimension: 18*14mm/0.71*0.55”
|SCL||I2C Clock line|
|SDA||I2C Data line|
|INT||Interrupt Pin: active Low|
- 1x AS7341 Visible Light Sensor
- 1x 2.54mm 7-pin Single Row Pin Header