The Power + Relay HAT for Pi Zero is designed as an all-in-one simple automation add on for the Raspberry Pi Zero. It combines the beefy 5V 3A power supply (via 7-16V input) from our series of Raspberry Pi Power HATs with a 10A relay.
These are ideal for situations where a 7-16V DC power is readily available and higher voltage / current loads need to be switched.
To add to the functionality, we have also included an Adafruit STEMMA QT / SparkFun Qwiic socket so additional Qwiic / STEMMA QT sensors and breakout boards can be added with ease!
This HAT is compatible with all versions of Raspberry Pi Zero (or any Pi with a 40-pin header) and uses GPIO pin 4 (Pin 7) on the GPIO header. The board is fully assembled with a Raspberry Pi GPIO header, meaning no soldering is required.
We also offer a full-size version with 2-relays for the Raspberry Pi 4/Model B. Check out the full BCRobotics range here, including dedicated relay HATs and more!
- Fits directly on the Pi's 40 pin GPIO header
- Relay on GPIO 4
- No Soldering Required
- Compatible with all models of the Raspberry Pi with as 40-pin header
- Switch up to 10A
- 5V 3A Output to power Raspberry Pi
- Fused and Reverse Polarity Protected Power Input
- Recommended Input: 7 – 16VDC
- Ideal for 12V power systems
Raspberry Pi not included