Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our full range of Engineer tools here!
The Engineer NZ-13G are reversed jaw 'offset' cutters - the offset handle design makes it possible to cut IC legs in full view of the user (holding the cutters vertically relative to the PCB). The jaws have a super-fine cutting edge, which enables easy flush cutting of electronic component leads and avoids tearing or solder cracking on the circuit board.
- Super-fine reversed blade - each tip measures just 0.3mm (perfect for cutting narrow pitch QFP & SOP components)
- The reversed blades make it possible to accurately view while cutting awkward components
- Cutting action designed to avoid tearing off or damaging the circuit board solder joint
- ESD-safe handles made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPR) for a comfortable grip
- Sprung grips (handles spring out when released)
- Lightweight (just 35g)
- Cutting capacity (φ dia.): 0.6mm copper wire
- Constructed from S55C Carbon Steel
- Made in Japan