Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our full range of Engineer tools here!
The Engineer NP-05 HAS been specifically designed for cutting plastic, such as removing sprue and clean cutting/trimming of various plastic injection moulded pinpoint gates (they can cut plastic gates up to 2.5mm diameter).
These cutters are also perfect for cutting plastic tie-wraps, cutting out small plastic model parts, 3D printed parts, thin copper wire (max 0.8mm dia.) and more.
Their compact size & tapered slender head makes them ideal for use in restricted spaces and with small parts in general.
- Outstanding sharp cutting jaws (quenched blades) for excellent cutting performance & durability
- Slender and compact head - ideal for cutting/trimming plastic injection moulding gate sprue
- Perfect for cutting plastic tie-wraps, cutting out small plastic model parts, thin copper wire (max 0.8mm dia.) etc
- Spring-loaded grips for easy operation (strap holes at end of handles)
- Jaw opening gap 'stopper' (restricts how far jaws open up when grips are released) enhances productivity & less hand fatigue for repetitive cutting work
- ESD compliant grips - safe for use on sensitive electronics, components, PBC work etc
- Oil-resistant comfort-cushioned grips (made from environmentally friendly elastomer)
- Material: S58C Carbon Steel (hardness: HRC 59±3)
- Made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.