This sensor detects carbon monoxide and supports three output modes: analog, I2C and UART. The probe has been calibrated at the factory, which can quickly and accurately measure the concentration of carbon monoxide in the target environment.
This type of sensor can be widely applied to fields like portable devices, air quality monitoring devices, industries, mines, warehouses and other spaces where the air is not easy to circulate and requires monitoring.
The probe adopts the electrochemical principle and has the characteristics of strong anti-interference ability, high stability and high sensitivity. The service life is as long as two years. The sensor has 32 modifiable I2C addresses, an integrated temperature compensation algorithm and a threshold alarm function, It has good compatibility with mainstream main control devices such as Arduino, ESP32 and the Raspberry Pi.
The easy-to-use Gravity interface, coupled with our sample code, can quickly build a carbon monoxide detector.
Connection Example - Arduino
- Detects carbon monoxide
- Factory calibrated
- I2C and UART
- Strong anti-interference ability
- High stability
- High sensitivity
- Detection Gas: Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Detection range: 0-1000ppm
- Working Voltage: 3.3～5.5V DC
- Working Current: ＜5mA
- Output Signal: I2C, UART (0~3V), analog voltage
- Working Temperature: -20～50℃
- Working Humidity: 15～90%RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20～50℃
- Storage Humidity: 15～90%RH (non-condensing)
- Lifespan: >2 years (in the air)
- Adapter Plate Size: 37x32mm
- 1x Gravity: CO Signal Conversion Board
- 1x CO sensor probe
- 1x Gravity - 4-pin cable
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.