The ZeroView is a clever window/glass mount for your Pi Zero and camera module V2. Not compatible with the new Camera Module 3.
Using high-quality suction cups attached to the board, the ZeroView can be mounted on windows, glass, fish tanks and more - just think of the new projects you can make with camera module image, video, slow motion and time-lapse functions!
We've spent time designing the board so that the camera module lens is as close as possible to the glass, reducing the chance of glare or reflection. We've also mounted the Pi Zero on the rear of the board, which allows you use HATs alongside the ZeroView.
Your camera module cable is neatly tucked between the Pi and ZeroView with a series of gentle bends, keeping things nice and tidy. We recommend using this cable. The Pi Zero's micro-USB connector is also at the bottom of the board when mounted, allowing you to easily connect your chosen power source.
We've hunted down the best quality suction cups we could find, using only the best 'Adams' cups made in the USA. We're so impressed with the performance of these suction cups that we just couldn't use any other brand.
Alex Ellis has written a great tutorial on building a Raspberry Pi time-lapse rig using the ZeroView. Check it out here
- 1x ZeroView PCB(New Sleek Black Design!)
- 2x Suction cups
- 4x Threaded M2.5 10mm spacers
- 4x M2.5 4mm screws
- 4x M2.5 nuts
- 4x M2 6mm screws
- 8x M2 Nuts
- Not compatible with the new Camera Module 3
- Secure your camera module against a window or glass
- Take pictures, videos, slow motion and time-lapse photography from your window, through a pet tank, in your car and other places.
- One tidy, small package with your camera cable hidden away
- Works with both the old (v1.3) and new (v2.1) camera modules
- Only the best suction cups have been used - high-quality 'Adams' cups from the USA
- Kit form - enjoy building the ZeroView without any soldering or tools required
- Full user guide with assembly, code examples and FAQs (Available HERE!)
- The ZeroView is compatible with the Pi Zero and A+ only
- Assembly is required, however this does NOT involve soldering or any tools
- This product is designed to be used with flat clean glass. Other surfaces may not perform as well.