Perfect for the Retroflag NESPi 4 case and our SSD to USB cable, this 120GB Western Digital SSD will boot faster than a micro-SD card in your Raspberry Pi 4 and provide a large amount of fast and reliable storage for all of your games and files!
We chose to stock WD Green SSDs for their fast performance, reliability and some of the lowest power consumption in the industry.
Please note: You will need the NESPi 4 or DeskPi Pro case to use this SSD, or a suitable USB (USB 3.0 ideally) adapter cable that is compatible with the Raspberry Pi (not all are!).
We have a guide here on setting up an SSD with a Raspberry Pi using a SATA to USB cable. Don't forget to partition the drive!
Need more storage? Grab the 240GB version instead!
- Features: Shock resistant, S.M.A.R.T.
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Single-level cell (SLC)
- Device Type: Solid-state drive - internal
- Capacity: 120 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Width: 69.85 mm
- Depth: 100.5 mm
- Height: 7 mm
- Weight: 32.1 g
- Power Consumption: 80 mW (active) ¦ 2200 mW (read) ¦ 2200 mW (write) ¦ 30 mW (sleep) ¦ 10 mW (DevSleep)
- Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MBps (external)
- Internal Data Rate: 545 MBps
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
- Interfaces: 1 x SATA 6 Gb/s
- Compatible Bay: 2.5"
- Compliant Standards: UL, TUV, VCCI, BSMI, FCC, KC, NMB-3 Class B, CAN ICES-3 Class B
- Min Operating Temperature: 0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature: 70 °C
- Min Storage Temperature: -55 °C
- Max Storage Temperature: 85 °C
- Shock Tolerance (operating): 1500 g @ 0.5 ms half-sine
- Vibration Tolerance (operating): 5 g @ 10-2000 Hz
- Vibration Tolerance (non-operating): 4.9 g @ 7-800 Hz