Ideal for a range of projects such as personal servers, NAS setups, crypto nodes, hosting, media servers and more, this all-metal cluster case can hold 4x Raspberry Pi boards (Pi 4/3) and 4x SSDs, each easily accessible via thumbscrew removable trays.
Two 80mm fans (included) fit securely to the rear of the case providing essential airflow to keep your boards cool. The simple 2-pin GPIO connection simply fits onto two of your Raspberry Pi GPIO 5V/GND pins for power.
Removing your Raspberry Pi boards and SSDs is easy thanks to the simple thumbscrew removable trays, ideal for those regularly changing storage or boards. Standard 7mm/9mm 2.5" SSDs are supported.
We also stock an optional MicroSD adapter set for convenient frontal access to your Pi's microSD cards.
- Raspberry Pi boards, SSDs and USB to SSD adapter cables are not included
- Some simple assembly required
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+, 3, 2
- Holds 4x Raspberry Pi boards alongside 4x 2.5" SSDs
- Easily removable trays for quick Pi/SSD removal
- 2x 80mm fans included, mounted to the rear of the case for cooling
- All-metal construction
- Large rubber feet included
- Great for Raspberry Pi servers, NAS setups, Crypto nodes and more!
Please note screw styles may vary slightly within each type, but will be the same length and fixing size:
- 1x Left panel
- 1x Right panel
- 1x Top panel
- 1x Bottom panel
- 1x Back panel
- 8x M4 thumbscrew
- 16x M2.5*5 screw
- 16x M2.5*5 screws for RPi
- 16x M3*5 Countersunk screw for SSD
- 4x Footpad
- 2x 80mm Cooling fan
- 8x M5*8 screw for fans
- 4x Mounting bracket